Sunday, December 6, 2009

winter, the chargers, and stuff

another weekend done and another week closer towards the end of this semester. I really don't know how to feel about this semester, I did do work, but i think because i set my goals too high I may be feeling uneasy about this semester. I feel like I should be pullin C's, which is good, but then again this behavior change is gonna take some time. Next semester will be a good one.

okay now to what I like to think about, haha. THE CHARGERS HAVE WON 6 in a row now which puts them at 8-3. It bothers me that some "fans" wrote the chargers off as contenders, and all i've got to say is, SHAME SHAME SHAME. Why would you write off your team, even IF the chargers' season DID go down the shitter i'd still be a huge fan. It's border line embarrassing when i read "die hard" charger fans statuses that say "fucking chargers, the season is over" well somewhere along those lines. It's disappointing really, and it's these same people that say to me im not being real when im just supporting the team i love, im sorry but i don't half ass my support for my favorite team!. thats enough about that we're in 1st place in the afc west, and its december aaaaand they're peaking at the right time! chargers are scary around this time so all you doubters, keep on doubting coz youre gonna eat your words at seasons end.

I LOVE WINTER!!! or at least december - january, because it truly is "the most wonderful time of the year!." People just seem to be in the best mood around this time, broke or not. I know im definitely happier around this time, i know i know it's awesome right? haha. I also need new holiday music to listen to, every year im listening to the same ol songs.

one more thing:STAY POSITIVE EVERYONE! please i beg you!. only good things will come if you stay positive, there's AWLAYS light at the end of ANY tunnel. remember, god wouldn't put you in a situation you can't handle, so whatever is going on you have the strength to pull through anything. I'm no the most religious person in my circle of friends, hell i don't agree with some of the bible, but god IS good, and god DOES love you! be positive and life will be easier. and remember to laugh every once in a while, it's good for you!

blah blah blah till next time

-raf

No comments: