Tuesday, December 8, 2009

“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”

I read an interesting tweet today

"if youre in school, it should be your #1 priority. smh if it isnt. if you think this is about you, something is wrong!"

now, i could have been a dick and said; first of all people will ALWAYS live different lifestyles, who are you to say its wrong if school is NOT number 1 priority. second we have a difference of opinion, personally i've always felt that we can have our cake and eat it. All it is really is balance, thats the key word. and if you think this is about you then something is wrong! lol

im 22 years old, and ever since i changed the way i view life it's been good. We can plan for our futures, and do things now for our future, but if there's anything ive learned the past couple of years it's; life is not guaranteed. I do everything I can NOW so if, god forbid, anything were to happen to me i'd be content with the life i've lived. I've always felt like my generation is trying to grow up TOO fast, i understand some of us want to get into the real world, but slow down please!. If life is the gift god gave us, shouldn't we all be enjoying it every chance we get?!?!, I think so.

life is so beautiful and so precious, i don't understand why so many of us bypass all of that for instant gratification?!?!. I'm trying to enjoy this lifetime, and I feel like im doing that. LIFE is my number 1 priority, FAMILY is number 1 priority, FRIENDS are number 1 priority, when i die i want to be remembered as someone that enjoyed LIFE, would give everything he had for his FAMILY, and loved all of his FRIENDS. I don't want to be remembered as someone that was soo busy he had no time for anything else. you know. LIFE!



LIVE IT, DAMNIT! and have fun doing it
as the title of this post says “We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” playon playah, playon playah

till next time!
-raf

No comments: