Human Body: Pushing The Limits..
This is an amazing show. Sundays's episodes was about strenth and sight, I found Strength to be the most interesting, because after the show I felt like such a pussy for all those times I said "I can't","I'm tired", "It's too hard", but fuck all of that, from now on i will think about this episode and use it as motivation. I've always thought the human body was interesting, and ive always been curious to exsactly how much our bodies can withstand. If you ever get the chance to watch this show, do it. Sundays at 9 PM pacific on the discovery channel. Here is a clip from the "strength" episode. (next week they will be explaining how dreams work)
3 comments:
for not picking up any of my books or notes, i felt like i learned a lot this weekend lol
wow this shit and sports science really makes me want to be an elite athlete. not for the glory, i would just like to be on the show and see x-rays of myself taking jumpshots and shit.
nice, you seriously can't fuck with the discovery channel.
Post a Comment